Listing notification system - Receive new Port 32 Resale home listings by email.
Considering a Port 32 Bobcaygeon home as your retirement destination?
Sign up for listing notification service and receive resale Port 32 real estate listings in your email. Follow listings and sales - and purchase in an established active retirement neighborhood with confidence.
Port 32 Bobcaygeon is a community of beautiful retirement homes set on the shores of Pigeon Lake in Bobcaygeon in the heart of the Kawarthas. Renowned for its park-like setting and well appointed, all-brick, freehold bungalows, Port 32 – now in its final stage – is an incomparable place to enjoy an active retirement.
Imagine the luxury of a private, waterfront club where you have the time to indulge in many of the activities you have longed to try or get better at. If you’re looking for some action, you’ll find it at Port 32 - Bobcaygeon
Shore Spa is the place to go for countless events and activities. From tennis to swimming, card nights to snooker tournaments, guest speakers to dances, there is something for everyone.
- § swimming pool overlooking Pigeon Lake with ample room for pool side lounge seating
- § Two professional tennis courts with spectacular views
- § Sanctioned horseshoe pits
- § BBQ area by the water
- § Canoe and kayak storage area (extra fee)
- § Harbour club for boats up to 28’ in length (annual fee)
- § Bocce ball
- § Terracing and groomed landscaping throughout featuring waterfalls, large patio and walking trails
- § A spacious great room with spectacular view of Pigeon Lake, complete with multi-media facilities, piano, live band stage, dance floor and fireplace perfect for members parties and celebrations
- § Full size kitchen for parties
- § Board room for meetings with library
- § Billiards
- § Ping pong
- § Well equipped exercise room
- § Shuffleboard
- § Darts
- § Showers and change rooms for boaters and other sport enthusiasts
- § Designated Port 32 mail room
Situated on three picturesque islands between two of the loveliest lakes in Ontario, and within the City of Kawartha Lakes, Port 32 in Bobcaygeon offers both activity and tranquility. Port 32 Bobcaygeon is a comfortable drive from busy urban areas but its small town setting transports visitors to a world of its own.
The opportunity to enjoy and share the beauty of the Kawartha Lakes is one of the perks of living and working in the Kawartha’s. The Central Kawartha Lakes is my office. Making your hunt for Kawartha Lakes Water Front real estate a smooth and trouble free experience is what I do.
Working and playing in the Kawarthas – Brad Nelson – Real Estate Broker – Coldwell Banker R.M.R. Real Estate, Brokerage*. – Bobcaygeon, Ontario, The Hub of the Kawarthas and The Trent Lakes. Kawarthabrad